Date: Friday 11 to Monday 14 March 2022 – 3 nights
Cost: $420*- 3 nights, 2 people (Excluding site fees) plus a fully refundable $150- security bond per tent.
- 5 metre Bell Tent
- Premium air beds & quality linen
- Lights & lamps, rugs & cushions
- Set up and pack down
Extra guests: $35-
Extra nights: $80-
Before booking please ensure you agree with the details below:
- You have tickets to the Port Fairy Folk Festival – purchased separately.
- You have booked a campsite prior to to making this booking – book directly with your preferred Port Fairy park.
- Your site may be powered or unpowered.
- Maximum 4 people per tent, as 4 singles, 2 doubles or 1 double & 2 singles (4 guests)
- The booking has at least one person over 21 years. Photo ID is required on check in and name must match with the site booking.
- Limited bell tents are available and submission of a booking enquiry doesnot confirm a booking and all bookings will be confirmed by the payment of your deposit.
Noise & Behaviour
- In the interests of all guests enjoying their stay, excessive noise must be ceased by 10pm. Drunkenness, loud parties and offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. Your booking will be immediately terminated, and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- We reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund if no person over 21 is staying on site.
- Once your booking enquiry is received (subject to availability) we will forward you an invoice for the full cost plus a $150 refundable security bond.
- A non-refundable* deposit of $100- is required to confirm your booking, with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
* If you need to cancel due to COVID symptoms or illness, border closures (that effect your travel) or a lockdown is in place then we will offer either a full refund, rescheduling of your booking to another date or putting your booking on hold until you can plan a different date. This applies for deposits, all glamping fees, and site fees at Gardens or Southcombe Park Port Fairy. Bookings for alternate parks will be subject to the specific park refund policy.